Please ensure that you are home on the day of your delivery if you order this product as it requires refrigeration. Some thawing in transit may occur.
- This is Sashimi grade Pacific Sockeye Salmon
- A succulent red fish with skin on and bones removed
- Can be eaten raw, pan fried, baked or BBQ
- Ocean Wise, sustainably caught wild seafood
- Very high Omega 3
- Very low Omega 6
- Very low Mercury level
- Histamine free
- Gluten free
- No artificial anything
For verification of all nutrient levels and element results conducted yearly by an independent lab - visit SEAFOOD FACTS
- Thaw Salmon fillet in fridge overnight or in cold water 40 minutes prior to preparing
- Season with salt and your choice of pepper, basil, chilli flakes, etc.
- PAN FRY - Heat frying pan to med/low and baste fillet with olive oil or butter to make sure it doesn't stick to pan during cooking.
- Place fillet skin down and use tongs to move it around the pan for 10-15 seconds to allow skin to toughen up so it won't stick.
- Leave fillet skin down for 2.5 minutes then turn and move around for 20 seconds then remove from heat and serve skin up.
- The result should be a 50% raw middle with cooked outer sides.
- Add Lemon/Lime wedge to side of dish
100% wild raw Sockeye Salmon
100% WILD. NOT FARMED.