Good Fish Wild Skipjack Tuna is among the world's most delicious eating tuna. It is fished seasonally off the coast of the Canary Islands in full-sustainable fishing zones using ancient line-and-pole techniques, ensuring each catch is entirely dolphin safe. The Tuna is processed in nearby Spain using traditional hand-filleting techniques. These fillets are wonderful to eat simply taken from the jar, or in pasta dishes, salads, with rice or quinoa or any way you like it.
Ingredients: Wild caught 100% skip-jack tuna fillets, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 35%, Salt
- Each fish is hand-packed in organic extra virgin olive oil
- Product comes in a 195g reusable glass jar
- No additive, nothing artificial, no nasties
- Wild, hand-caught and sustainable stock
- Processed artisanally in Spain in ethical conditions