Instead of fermenting milk to make cream cheese, Kehoe’s ferment cashews using the same traditional fermentation process.
This means their range of probiotic, wholefood Cashew ‘Cheese” dips/spreads taste like real dairy cheese without using any flavours, colours, thickeners, starch, preservatives or gums.
Fermentation creates lactic acid (and lots of probiotics), so the dips are naturally acidic and will keep for months in the fridge even after opening.
- Use as a dairy free spread on anything in place of butter/margarine/cream cheese/mustard
- Spread on toast or sushi and top with sliced Avocado & kimchi
- Serve as a dip with veggie sticks, bread, crackers or chips
- Dollop on top of pizza, roast potatoes, cooked meats
- Spread on kebabs instead of yoghurt
- Stir through fresh cooked pasta for a creamy sauce
- Dilute with a tiny amount of water to use as a salad dressing
INGREDIENTS: Cashews*, filtered water, apple*, beetroot*, onion*, ginger*, sea salt, cumin* & culture. *Denotes organic ingredient.